Hope Corps is a means of advancing the kingdom of God through involving Apostolic young people, singles, couples and retirees in meaningful kingdom building activities globally."
Hope Corps Courses
Hope produces Hope Corps courses for the Worldwide Pentecostal Fellowship based in Tulsa, OK. The following courses are either currently available or scheduled for release in 2012-2013:
- Biblical Introduction (September 24, 2012)
- Fundamental Doctrine (October 29, 2012)
- Personal & Spiritual Development (January 7, 2013)
- Basic Theology (February 11, 2013)
- Leadership Development (March 18, 2013)
- Intercultural Missions (April 22, 2013)
Applying Hope Corps Courses to Degree Programs
Students may complete those courses for bachelor’s credit. Any Hope Corps course completed for credit may be applied toward any Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree offered by the School of Professional Studies—always as a General Elective of the Major. Students may apply all of the Hope Corps units to a bachelor's degree.
Step 1:Download the WPF Hope Corps Application and the Pastoral Questionnaire from the WPF website.
Step 2: Upon approval, the WPF Missions council will inform AST of the Hope Corps students.
- Fill out the AST application. To pay for the classes, make a check payable to the "Hope Corps WPF" for $40 for the application fee. Mail the check to Hope Corps (address below). Also, prior to each class, you must send a check to the WPF for $165 (or you can pay in for additional courses if you desire). The tuition payment must be received prior to the commencement of each course.
- Hope Corps
Online Training Facilitator
8520 Bradshaw Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Phone: 916-681-2768